Wednesday, March 4, 2009

[o.o]con\\FUSION

"Hello, stranger, good to have you back."

"It's been a while," she concurred, eyes darting left and right, up and down. The conclusion was a look of boredom,  "This place is more of a dump than ever before. Or maybe I've changed."

A mocking laughter filled the air, followed by mocking words, "You paid to be here, sister. Might as well get back to your same old habits; same old ignorant life. If you can call it a life, though it's no better than what you have now, I'll bet."

True, it's different, but only a different obsession. Empty. Maybe. 

"Maybe..." she trailed off, repeating out loud, as if to make certain of it's possibility, "I've someone now. I'm happy with him."

"But he doesn't provide the way I do. Why else would you be here?"

"He's not around much. The loneliness gets worse when you're missing someone."

"Well, like I said, you paid to be here, so make full use of your money. And you know this, but I just like rubbing it in: welcome to depravation."

Open arms. A sick smile. She didn't know if she could fall back into the 'dump' of a 'fun' life she once led. She was bored of it. But it was an escape from the loneliness. 

She'd try.

- - - - - - 

Ok, that came off as preliminary blueprints for cheating. XD I'm just having a conversation with the internet. Mm hmm, though it's not my money, my dad paid for the broadband :D Though I don't find any necessary use for it besides researching. The rest is just a waste of time: checking out youtube links, chatting, downloading stuff... all of which I don't really fancy. The youtube links I'm 'recommended' are, for the most part, stupid. I run out of things to say to someone across the chat room. Downloading stuff takes time and I'm impatient. Verily so. 

Point is, I hate being alone, knowing that I'm not. Geddit? T______T